OR License Number
OR Licensed Broker
4131 River Rd N, Keizer, OR 97303
- Mitch brought not only expertise, dedication and flexibility, he provided a realistic sense of optimism and good cheer. His clients were me, a senior citizen, and my daughter's young family of first-time buyers. The listings we were interested in were often an hour in city traffic apart. No problem for Mitch. My daughter suffers with anxiety issues, and Mitch was always understanding and patient. He is very good at his job. But, perhaps more important, he is a decent, trustworthy human being. If I were to go through this process again, I would not consider any other realtor.
- Mitch Stolfus was a godsend this summer when we were looking for a home. He really has a heart for his clients. He actually cared that we made a good investment and had a great home in a safe neighborhood. He made himself available to us when we needed to go see a house right away because of how quickly homes were selling in our price range at the time. I highly recommend Mitch. He’s the best!
- Mitch was very responsive and knowledgeable. If I had a question he got back to me very quickly. He was very personable and fun. He took the alot of the stress away from buying a home. I would highly recommend him for and real estate needs.
- Mitch helped my wife and I purchase our first home. He was very communicate throughout the entire process and very informed on the local markets within the greater Portland area, as well as the more rural areas where we decided to begin our family. His negation skills are strong, which is exactly what you need in this market in order to get the best deal possible. He’s patient and laid back in the right ways while also being focused and timely. I’d recommend Mitch to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. He’ll work hard for you and won’t disappoint.
- Mitch was looking out for my best interest by pointing out details of any house we we're looking at in regards to potential problems that could occur. He listens to your interest, to help you find the home you're looking for.
- I chose Mitch as my realtor because he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the housing market in the area and the process involved in the sale of property. He had contact with all types of professionals that helped to get my home in the best of marketable shape. As the sale progressed he was immediately responsive to all my questions and concerns. When my home was sold there were some problems to be taken care of. He went out of his way to get those problems solved even though his job was done. He was extremely professional , very thorough, personable, and seemed to genuinely care that my experience during a very intense time went as smoothly as possible. I will definitely use him as my realtor again.
- Mitch was a great help. We had a hard time with other realtors and when we met mitch he made our house search so easy. When he was with us it was only us he never made us feel rushed or obligated to get any home, he actually reminded us our time will come and we will know when we would find the right house. I will forever recommend him to anyone looking for a home!
- Mitch did an outstanding job helping my wife & I find a home in Salem, OR. He was always available for any questions we had and he made some suggestions on what to look for and how to proceed. Mitch made the entire home buying process easy to manage. I would definitely recommend Mitch for any real estate needs.